Our bag FJALA, is amazing-
1. One bag can replace about 200 plastic bags and save money. The benefits are enormous.
2. String bags have a high carrying capacity, capable of holding more than 70 kg.
3. These gorgeous crocheted net bags were originally used by fishermen in their native France. They are quickly becoming a favorite zero-waste market bag.
4. The long handle is designed to be worn over the shoulder and the short is a hand-held, tote style.
5. The bags are made from 100% recycled cotton. Did you know? Recycling one tonne of cotton can save 765 cubic metres (202,000 US gal) of water.
6. Cotton recycling minimizes the environmental impact of clothes by reducing the amount of textile waste ending up in landfills.
7. Recycled cotton is a washable, easy to clean, and high-quality fabric. It's has been used for many years as it offers numerous advantages for the fashion industry.
8. Recycled cotton fabrics look and feel like regular cotton. They are durable, lightweight, breathable, absorbent, and quick-drying.
9. Cotton recycling is an ecological textile production method. It conserves resources, reduces waste, and doesn't involve harmful substances. The process significantly saves water, energy, and carbon dioxide emissions.
10. Did you know that we have these amazing French Filet bags in our shop? Both with short-handles, and our newest addition, with shoulderlength handle
Check FJALA out here <3